Making Homes Wildfire Resistant
Webinar Training Details
Are you struggling to get policies issued in areas adjacent to Very High Fire Severity Hazard zones?
In this webinar, Disaster Restoration veteran Tim Bauer and former Fire Captain Rich Snyder will present the latest technologies and steps homeowners can take to protect their homes against the most common forms of wildfire related damages. We also show you how Allied Disaster Defense is helping provide documentation and action to help homes get insured.
You do not want to miss this informational training if you have any clients inside of the Fire Hazard Zones.
Wildfire behavior and fire science
- Property Insurance and wildfire prevention requirements
- What can a wildfire property risk assessments do for you
- Recognize immediate structural and vegetative wildfire hazards
- Home hardening fundamentals
- Vegetation management
- What is Long Term Fire Retardant(LTR) / Phos-chek?
- Why LTR is a crucial piece of wildfire prevention